- Froguts Helps India Implement National Legislation
- Android Users Can Now Dissect a Frog on Their Tablet or Phone for the First Time Ever
- Froguts Creates the First Ever Frog Dissection App for the iPhone
- Froguts and The National Association of Biology Teachers (NABT) Announce Partnership
- Froguts builds Mobile Apps for Apple iOS and Android Mobile Devices
- The New Online Version of Froguts Dissection and Lab Software is Now Available
Froguts Inc is a Bio-eLearning company focused on creating the most engaging virtual dissection and lab software available. Our computer simulations of dissections and labs for K-12 and higher education engages students with immersive and interactive 3-D simulations of anatomy and physiology.
- Froguts uses audio narration, captioned text, and realistic 3-D simulation to deliver key concepts within the theory and foundations of Biology.
- Each topic is presented in a layered systems based approach that integrates inquiry as well as National Science and Technology Standards.
- Students are assessed after each level with randomized quizzes or tests, and are given a printable certificate when they complete each module.
- University studies confirm that simulated dissections like ours significantly enhance comprehension of the curriculum objectives when used in conjunction with traditional dissection.
Did you know?16 states – including CA, NY, FL, IL, PA, NJ, VA, and MA -- have laws that require schools to provide virtual dissection alternatives for students? Click to see all states.
Froguts Helps India Implement National Legislation
Click to learn more.