Download Link: froguts.zip
Software will expire on: 12/31/2040
Notes: The download comes prepackaged with the Flash Player. It can be used on Mac and Windows operating systems. In order for the software to work properly on either system, please do not move the .exe (Windows) or the .app (Mac) from the downloaded Froguts_v6 folder. You can make shortcuts or links to either executable if you wish and place the shortcut, link, or alias anywhere on your system.
For Mac: If you receive a message indicating that 'Activation' is required while running the Mac version of the Froguts App, it is due to Apple's quarantining of downloaded software. You can remove the quarantine using the instructions below. You can get more information about Apple quarantine here.
How To Remove Apple Quarantine of Downloaded Files:
- Download the Froguts software to your Mac desktop
- Double-click on the zipped file on your desktop named: Froguts_v6.zip
- A folder named "Froguts_v6" should appear on your desktop, you will need to leave it on the desktop
- Open the Mac Terminal application
- Press the COMMAND key and SPACEBAR (At The Same Time) to launch Spotlight (a Mac OS native application)
- A Spotlight window with a text field should appear
- Type "Terminal" into the Spotlight text field, then double-click the search result that says 'Terminal.app'
- Copy and Paste this command into the Terminal window:
xattr -d com.apple.quarantine /Users/$USER/Desktop/Froguts_v6/Froguts_v6_Mac.app
- While still in the Terminal, and while the cursor is at the end of the above pasted command, press the RETURN key
- You should now be able to double-click the Froguts_v6_Mac.app inside the Froguts_v6 folder on your desktop, and run the software without being asked to activate