- Froguts Helps India Implement National Legislation
- Android Users Can Now Dissect a Frog on Their Tablet or Phone for the First Time Ever
- Froguts Creates the First Ever Frog Dissection App for the iPhone
- Froguts and The National Association of Biology Teachers (NABT) Announce Partnership
- Froguts builds Mobile Apps for Apple iOS and Android Mobile Devices
- The New Online Version of Froguts Dissection and Lab Software is Now Available
Froguts Inc. is available to collaborate with your school to submit grants that include funding for our subscription service. Please do not hesitate to contact us with specific needs you may have in preparing a grant submission. We have included some helpful documents on this page but understand you may have unique requirements for your grants and we look forward to assisting you.
Each year Froguts awards three schools with a free one year subscription to its software. The awards are evaluated on need and creativity as well as planned use of our modules and labs. We recognize that many schools would like to become Froguts subscribers but for fiscal reasons sometimes cannot. Our grant program enables schools to use our software for a year with their students while trying to create a funding strategy to renew their award. Please check this page often for our next grant announcement. We generally post request for entries in October.