- Froguts Helps India Implement National Legislation
- Android Users Can Now Dissect a Frog on Their Tablet or Phone for the First Time Ever
- Froguts Creates the First Ever Frog Dissection App for the iPhone
- Froguts and The National Association of Biology Teachers (NABT) Announce Partnership
- Froguts builds Mobile Apps for Apple iOS and Android Mobile Devices
- The New Online Version of Froguts Dissection and Lab Software is Now Available
Our simulation service implements immersive 3D experiences that are photo realistic and interactive. We put virtual tools into the students control and invite them to explore each module in a systems based approach that is guided and also designed to challenge students' sense of inquiry. Students receive a printable certificate of completion after being assessed with quizzes and a randomized final test.
Froguts simulations are a cost effective way to teach traditional approaches to learning anatomy, physiology and other science topics. Our modules can be repeated multiple times for enhanced content retention. Every school subscription comes with a license that allows students to use our service at home.