Froguts Inc. is proud to partner and support the efforts of The National Association of Biology Teachers (NABT). We believe that NABT's efforts align with ours uniquely. Froguts view that simulated dissections as a compliment to other means of learning anatomy and physiology are well supported in the research literature and reflect NABT's position statements. We believe the Froguts and NABT partnership will greatly benefit educators and learners by providing the benefits of being a Froguts subscriber and NABT member as an all in one package.
• The NABT partnership with Froguts is a collaborative relationship and does not represent an endorsement by either company/organization.
The National Association of Biology Teachers
Teaching is all about relationships - You and your students, you and your colleagues, you and your content. NABT builds those relationships so you can be the kind of life science teacher you want to be --bold, engaging, and creative. They have a rich collection of resources and programs that help you meet the challenges you face every day. Your relationship with NABT will put those resources in your hands.
Froguts is supporting NABT in several ways:
- Subscribers to Froguts can elect to receive a Free NABT membership.
- A portion of Froguts subscriptions will go to support NABT's ongoing efforts when the subscriber chooses to become a NABT member.
- Froguts Inc. is a Platinum Sustaining Member of NABT.
- While the free NABT membership is most beneficial to High School Educators it is being offered to educators at all levels.
- View Press Release
Never before have issues related to Biology dominated the headlines as they do today. NABT recognizes that the true focal point for learning on critical issues is the classroom, and our members enhance the learning experience for millions of students each year. Since its establishment in 1938, the National Association of Biology Teachers (NABT) has been the recognized "leader in life science education." Thousands of educators have joined NABT to share experiences and expertise with colleagues from around the globe; keep up with trends and developments in the field; and grow professionally.